Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Saturday, August 13, 2016

2,000th Post

This has been an amazing and rewarding adventure.

On top of my world
Getting Cooper has been life changing for me.  I had no idea what he would mean in my life.

Cooper at 7 1/2 weeks old.  The day after I took him home.
Not only has he become my strength, allowing me to overcome and achieve many things in my life that would typically paralyze me with the threat of panic attacks, but he also gives me his love and companionship.


So here we are, 2,000 days into writing this blog, writing my 2,000th post to tell you about my amazing dog.  I'm in awe that this blog is viewed in 113 countries with 54,780 views.  I would never have thought my little stories about Cooper could be so well liked.


Everyone loves Cooper, but no one loves him as much as I do.  He’s my furry little life line and best Best BEST FRIEND.  

Oh Great! No where to pee!

The last 9 1/2 years with him have been such a learning experience with SO MANY rewards.  He has been such a gift to me on such a deep level that no one could ever understand.


Thank you Cooper for being such an amazing YOU.






No comments:

Post a Comment