Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

As Good A Place As Any



When we were traveling  cross country last summer, Cooper developed a way to let me know he needed to get off the bike.  He would push the side of his nose into my back and push upward.  Kind of poking me as he did this.  This was GREAT since we rode so much that sometimes maybe he needed to get off the bike to pee or stretch his legs, or get a drink.  I was so happy he learned to do this.



I remember one day when we were in the middle of NO WHERE somewhere in the US.  I don't even remember now where we were.  He started to 'poke' me a little.  I got on the CB radio to tell Jesse, "He's poking me.  We should stop soon."  
Jesse spoke back to me saying, "Lets see if there is a store somewhere near here so we can get something to eat." 
I agreed, but Cooper didn't.  He poked me again... and again...
"He's still poking me." I told Jesse about five minutes later.  So we pulled off to let him take his break.  To him, this place was as good as any.

Me taking a picture of Jesse who was taking a picture of me and Cooper.


No comments:

Post a Comment