Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hammock Time

At our new apartment we are able to put up my hammock under the shade of a good size porch.  I sneak away any time I think I might be able to steal twenty minutes or so to gently swing and look at the sky, the trees, the birds and the bothersome bugs (as long as they don't get too close to me).  I can't tell you how much I enjoy this.


I had been unpacking all day.  Cooper had followed me around until he realized that the only traveling I would be doing today would be INSIDE the house.  He laid down on my bed and watched me walk by the door... and back.  Then he would see me again go into the kitchen... and back.  Before too long he closed his eyes and I would see his ears twitch in attention to my activities.   Then he slept.  Boredom I guess.












After working for a long time, I needed a break.  You know I couldn't resist taking my break on my hammock.  I looked in at Cooper.  He was still asleep on my bed.  I decided to leave him there and I went to the porch to relax.  I wasn't too long before I was found by my furry little mom-seaker.  He must have woken up and noticed I wasn't moving around any more.  It was so funny to see the look on his face when he found me.  He looked as if to say, "What are you doing out here?" and "Can I come out?".









As you can see, I invited him to join me.  I didn't have to ask twice.

2 comments:

  1. Aw - I hope you are relaxing on your hammock on this gorgeous day - both of you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess you would have to read this comment to know what happened to that hammock. One day, Cooper and I were napping on that hammock when Jesse heard a THUD. He came out to see, and Cooper and I were still in our snuggle position but were no longer suspended by a comfie hammock. We were ON THE FLOOR!!! The screws came out of the wall and we dropped to the floor. What a way to wake up! He laughed too hard to take a picture so I'm sorry not to be able to share that with you.

    ReplyDelete