Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July 18 - Motel California Hair Cut

Cooper needed to loose some of that hair because he's hot all the time now.  Even when it's not hot he's panting.  So since we're stuck here for at least a couple more days, I decided to dive in.

I took Cooper outside with my scissors and a trash bag.  That lasted for one cut.  I put the hair in the bag, the hair kept blowing out of the bag and the bag kept blowing out of place for me to have easy access to it.  It was clear that if I cut his hair outside, it would look as though we had a snow storm with all Cooper's hair spread around by the wind.  

We went inside and I set us up with me on the floor, Cooper on the chair in front of me, and the bag between us.  The chair was covered by one of Jesse's shirts and we were ready to do this.  It took me a few hours.  Cooper was very good and it was easy to keep relatively clean.  No one would have guessed that a dog just got a hair cut in that room.  I got most of it done and gave Cooper a break.  It usually takes me a few days to cut his hair anyhow. 















Cooper went for a walk with Jesse, and later in the day I did some more work on the hair cut.  By the end of the day he was looking really good.  We still would work on it the next day, but if I did nothing else it would be ok.  He didn't look bad at all to anyone else but me.



Zero Miles

1 comment: