Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Babble Ball

For Christmas I got Cooper a great toy.  I didn't know how cute Cooper would be with it. I just thought it would be a good toy while it lasted.  I was more worried about durability.  Cooper usually cracks plastic toys in his jaw with consistent effort until he's successful in breaking it into a bunch of little tiny pieces.  As of today he has STILL not cracked this toy.

So what was the biggest attraction of this particular toy?  It TAUNTS anyone who comes near it!  It has a motion sensor that detects when someone comes near.  It also has a motion sensor so if you move it at all it will taunt you then also.  So you can imagine that Cooper spends a lot of time barking at this ball that NEVER SHUTS UP!

You must be wondering what kinds of things this ball might say to taunt a dog.  Well, it burps, farts and giggles.  It howls, barks and growls.  It calls, "Come here puppy!" and threatens "I'm gonna get you!" and yells "Oh you got me!" among lots of other things.

So you can see how this ball might be hard to ignore.  Cooper really enjoys this toy and goes looking for it even when it's being quiet.  I'm happy I got it for him.

I actually found a web site and plan to buy him one that's a little bigger than the one he has.  The plan THIS time is, I'm going to save that little plastic tab to insert into the battery slot to deactivate the battery so I can get it to SHUT UP!!!







3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula!
    I have an award for you on my blog today : )
    check it out - and pass it on : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I'm glad you like my posts as much as you do! Thanks for the plug. I really appreciate it. I'm still working on figuring out how to do stuff like that on my blog. I really need to get help from you about the video! Maybe Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffy's ears perk up every time we watch this!

    ReplyDelete