Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Thursday, June 30, 2011

FRIENDS of COOPER Patches

I got this idea a couple of years ago.  Since Cooper is such a little celebrity, I wanted to buy patches for him so he could leave his mark on the vests and jackets of his fans.  It's kind of expensive to do but the more well known he got, the more I wanted to do it.

I FINALLY made up my mind to do it when it was ALMOST too late to bring with us on our cross country trip.  I googled patch companies, and the first one I clicked on was the perfect choice.  BUTLER Sourcing!  Vicky was SO helpful and worked hard to get the patches done without a day to spare, having to email samples for approval.  















All I did was send her a picture of Cooper and she did the rest.



I didn't want to pay the extra for the speedy shipping, so she got them done and shipped within the time allowed for regular shipping cost and they arrived via FedEx on the day I wanted them so I could bring them to my Women On Wheels meeting.

I opened them and gave the first one to Cooper.  



I have to try to put it on his harness before we leave.  I really want him to wear it, and I'm going to put one on each of my riding jackets and one on my Women On Wheels vest.  Jesse has two vests to put them on.  I'll probably put one on Cooper's black hoodie too.  The rest I'll bring along with us and sell to bikers all across the USA!  

Thank you Vicky, for putting up with the likes of me.  You were very accommodating and I hope those who read this blog see this as my HIGHEST recommendation to your services at BUTLER Sourcing.  You'll be hearing from us again.



1 comment: