Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hide n' Seek!






Cooper LOVES to borough.  He has done it since he was very small.  He used to sleep between two pillows on the bed until he got too big to fit between them.  By that time he had discovered the fun of getting under the blankets to play.  He climbs under and begins to bark.  He wants someone to touch the outside of the blanket he is under so he can try to catch your hand.  He barks and grabs at the blanket wherever you touch.  It’s a great game and it never gets old. 

Cooper between the pillows when he was small

It’s always fun to put a toy under the blanket with him too.  He is so funny when he tries to chase the toy, grab the hand touching him and try to move around under the blanket all at the same time.  All the while he’s STILL BARKING!

Trying to make the bed is usually a disaster when he wants to ‘help’.  He especially likes it when I’ve stripped and washed the bedding.  He likes when I make the bed with fresh warm sheets.  I have to insist he get down till I get the sheets on the bed.  He will sit on the floor until I tell him he can get up on the bed.  As soon as he hears the word ‘Ok’, he leaps up on the bed and begins to roll around and growl.  He would be doing this under the sheets if I allowed him on the bed before I was done making it.


Sometimes he will get under a blanket or sweat shirt that is bunched up on the bed.  Usually he will roll around on it first, then under it.  I have been able to get some great pictures of him getting under what ever he can get his nose under.  This has included a pile of freshly folded laundry, jackets, towels, clothes we plan to wear for the day, you name it. 


Because he loves to get inside things so much, and at Andy’s house he stays in the kitchen, Jesse and I got him a sleeping bag to use over there.  It would give him something small to borough in to go to sleep. I was sure he would like it.  The first time he saw it he was all over it.  And when he found out it was like a sack, he was THRILLED to play in it.  He played in it for a long time and still uses it at Andy’s house. 


I keep the small sleeping bag in my car in case he needs something of his own to sleep on or in.  It’s a good place to show him where to lie down and stay if I ever need him to be out of the way.  He will lay on it and stay there without getting off until he’s told he can.  This has come in handy at times.  It’s a good thing Cooper loves his sleeping bag.  It makes things easier for me to keep him most well behaved.




2 comments:

  1. That sleeping bag video is AWESOME!!!! What a gem! so glad you put it up with the post - loving your blog - howdy Cooper! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I have another video coming in the next couple of days. My computer crashed (to the floor) and I lost everything, so my pictures and video clips are limited now. I'm so sad about that but will do my best to entertain!

    ReplyDelete