Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Friday, May 20, 2011

Out To Breakfast!

We're selling our house.  On the day of our first open house, Jesse and I went to breakfast at one of my favorite places to eat.  It's a local place called Pogo's.  This place is a popular favorite to many of the locals.  It's known for it's DELICIOUS food and HUGE portions.  I will go there over any other breakfast place.  Some day I want to eat my way through their menu, but for now I totally enjoy one dish they offer that has all my favorites combined in one breakfast that comes on two plates.  Mmmmmmmm!


Back to the day of the open house...  Cooper came with us of course.  He sat in his own chair.  Actually he 'slept' in his own chair.  Well, that is, he slept when the waiters and the owner of the restaurant stopped coming to our table to say 'hi' to the cute little dog with the blue hair.

After our food came, the waiter couldn't believe how Cooper never even looked at the food.  He told the others about it, and back they came.  Another stream of visitors who wanted to see how well behaved he is.


Jesse and I ate our breakfast at our leisure while talking about what we'll do after the house sells.   We talked about how, if we sell before the end of the school year, we can take a trip cross country on our motorcycles.  What a GREAT DREAM with a real possibility of coming true!

We enjoyed spending over an hour having breakfast while Cooper slept in his chair.  It was a wonderful beginning to our day.  When it was time to go, I took my bacon from my plate and packed the rest of my meal in a to-go box.  We wend out to the car and Cooper got to enjoy my bacon for breakfast.  He was vary happy.  He's always sure I'll have a tid-bit for him when we leave a restaurant.  It's kind of OUR DEAL we made with each other so being SO GOOD.  I like to make it SO WORTH IT!

2 comments: