Welcom to our Blog!

Welcome to our Blog!
We're so happy to share our smiles and wags with you! Click here to 'Join This Site' . Become a member with other "Friends Of Cooper" in following his stories. Share us with your friends! We'll be happy to share our adventures and memories with ALL of you!
Check out the Blog Archives to read about our cross country motorcycle road trip from MA to CA in the summer of 2011. During that trip we attended the Annual 2011 National Women On Wheels® Ride-In in San Jose CA. Then we just rode. We traveled over 11,000 motorcycle miles in what ever direction we wanted to go for 61 days. We visited friends and family, saw the country, met some amazing people. We made memories we'll never forget. These memories are what THIS BLOG is made of! That was only the beginning. We've been traveling and riding and blogging every since then. Enjoy our stories while we make MORE memories worthy of posting here for your enjoyment.


Monday, May 23, 2011

Watchin' TV With Cooper and Gabrielle

The other night, I was home with Jesse.  We were supposed to have gone to NY for the weekend to deliver a motorcycle to Uncle Howie but the truck REFUSED to make the trip.  Jesse got a phone call from work that he had to go fix a water leak that had leaked into the apartment ceiling below.  Jesse being part of the maintenance crew where he works, took the call.  At least it made up for the hours he was missing  from leaving work a little early to go to NY.

When he left, I got comfortable on our little couch.  Gabrielle got up on my belly and mad herself quite at home.  Cooper decided he would like to be there too, but NEVER challenges the cat.  She has sharp pointy things that defend her space, so he wasn't sure where he would snuggle.  




I moved down on the couch to allow room above my head.  That was exactly what he wanted.  He got up on the couch and laid down by my head, Gabrielle on my belly and I was perfectly comfortable in my sweat pants and tank top with my coat made out of a throw blanket watching one of the 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' movies on regular tv.  I was perfectly content and comfortable through the end of the movie, at which time Cooper and I went to bed.  I read and Cooper snuggled with Jesse's pillow as we waited for Jesse to get home.  It was such a quiet night.  Perfectly stress free, just the way it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment